Below is some helpful information about purchasing images and managing your account on GL Stock Images.
Questions or need help? Send us a message and we'll be glad to help you.
Standard License - This license is included with all images and allows you to make use of and display the image in a website or print project. A maximum of 10,000 copies incorporating the image may be made. Learn more.
Merchandise License - Allows you to make use of and display the image in items for resale or distribution, such as clothing, greeting cards, magnets, calendars, web templates, games and wallpapers. A maximum of 10,000 copies incorporating the image may be made. Learn more.
Ultimate License - The Ultimate License grants you both the Standard and Merchandise Licenses outlined above with no limit to the number of copies that can be made. Learn more.
- In the Transaction section of your Dashboard you will find all your previously purchased images. Click the "upgrade" button to purchase a new image size, format or license.
Available File Formats
- Vector EPS files allow you to edit the image and resize without losing image quality. To edit this file you will need editing software such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw or Freehand.
- JPEG files are the most common photography format. To edit this file you will need to have photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Every browser handles downloading differently. Internet Explorer lets you choose where to save a file or it will default to the last place you saved a file. Firefox saves files to your desktop unless set otherwise in the preferences. Safari will generally send images to your downloads folder or your desktop.
- All our images are zipped to reduce file size and downloading time. You can open these files with programs such as Winzip, Zipeg and Stuffit Expander.
- Add images to your Favorites by clicking the green "+" icon as you rollover images you are interested in.
- Remove images by clicking the red "-" icon and refresh your page.
Deposits and Receipts
- The minimum deposit is $10. Any remaining balance is placed into your account for future purchases.
- For every deposit and purchase you will be emailed a receipt. Receipts are also available to print in your transaction history.
Refunds and Alternative File Formats
- A purchase refund will only be offered if the image purchased is corrupt, poor quality or the download was not the correct image.
- The value of the image purchase will be credited to your GL account so you can find an alternative image.
- If you purchase an image and cannot open the file in one of your programs please message us. We will either resend you the image or save it in a format that is compatible with your software program.
Updating Your Profile
- Change your password.
- Update any personal contact information.
Need Help or Have a Question?Get immediate support using the messaging system found in your Dashboard.